Obtain Immigration Permit
Nicaragua offers an excellent advantage to investors who wish to opt for a temporary or permanent visa.
Nicaragua offers an excellent advantage to investors who wish to opt for a temporary or permanent visa. Applications must be submitted to the General Directorate of Migration and Aliens if the foreigner is in Nicaragua. Otherwise, the request must be submitted to the Nicaraguan Consular Service offices.
It is important to note that all documents must be presented in Spanish.
- Original passport, valid for at least 6 months
- Two up-to-date passport-size photographs
- Birth certificate or naturalization, as applicable
- Health Certificate
- Police Record Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if the spouse is also applying for Nicaraguan residency)
- A deposit equal to return airfare to country of origin
In order for your application to be processed, all required documents must be submitted.
Foreigners are recommended to seek legal advice for further details on how to obtain immigration permits in Nicaragua or visit the Trámites Nicaragua website.