Geo Strategy Partners is looking for a Shopify expert.
About the company
We help our clients develop winning strategies for sustainable, profitable growth. We accomplish this through our expertise in gathering market intelligence, our methodologies for converting this intelligence into actionable insights, and our ability to work with our clients to turn insights into strategy. Our goal is to help our clients drive growth and navigate change.
We have an in-house contact center that provides data collection and verification services for our internal and external clients. This data collection contact center requires robust reporting, quality control, and data visualization.
Our clients can be Fortune 500 corporations or a start-up. They vary largely on their industry, products/services, and HQ locations. There is no project alike.
Geo Strategy Partners is a place where the curious come to grow. This role offers a challenging, engaging, meaningful, and rewarding chance for those who cannot get a no as an answer and find their way through to get to the bottom of business questions that makes the strategy transparent. If you are eager to learn about new technologies/products/services/markets/industry/strategies, this is your opportunity!
● Act like an owner
● Delight customers
● Make the strategy transparent
Our data collection contact center is seeking a results-driven Shopify Marketing Expert who is curious, a critical thinker, loves numbers/tables/charts, and is extremely detail oriented. A successful candidate is confident in their understanding of all different aspects of Shopify and has a passion for finding patterns, creating value, and excels in a fast-paced environment. This Shopify expert will be dedicated to a blockchain technology client that is growing exponentially, therefore this position is of vital importance to our client. There is also great opportunity for the responsibilities of this position to grow in scope and importance.
● Conduct quality checks on data gathered to ensure integrity/completeness
● Perform data cleaning and review coded open ends
● Analyze data, draw insights, author and make business-oriented recommendations
● Create data visualization of maps, tables, diagrams, charts, etc. to story tell findings
● Collaborate with qualitative, project manager, and client manager to create unique report that condense main learnings
● Conducting root cause analysis and determining corresponding action items
● Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
Minimum Job Requirements and Qualifications
● Ability to work remotely and to communicate fluently in English
● 10+ years’ experience working with Shopify e-commerce platforms. Additional experience in other digital commerce sites (such as WooCommerce, Volusion, BigCommerce ,etc) is a plus
● Should have demonstrated experience in solutioning and implementation experience in Shopify Plus
● Proficient in Shopify JS APIs
● Hands on experience working on and installation of custom Shopify themes and modification of existing templates.
● Advanced technical background with advanced skills in Excel, SPSS and other data analytic platforms
● UX/UI Design Experience
● Degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Data Science, Marketing Science, or related fields
● Proven problem solver and critical thinker
● Demonstrated success working under pressure of deadline with competing priorities
● Strong attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and excellent organization
● A good team player who is able to build effective working relationships
● Curious, detailed, creative
● Proven track in delivering E-commerce campaigns that drive sales growth across multiple countries.
● ‘Can do’ pragmatic attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve
● Ability to report/present conclusions and actions plans based on reliable data.
● Ensure forward planning & focus on key deliverables
● Flexible approach: Be prepared to support ad-hoc projects as requested by the Head of GSP.