Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Stack)
Outsourcing company is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Full Stack).
About the Customer
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a Web-based learning management system and a massive open online course platform. Millions of students and teachers around the world use Customer’s products.
● 4+ years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
● Hands on experience with jQuery, CSS
● Familiarity with Mysql, Elasticsearch, Memcache, Redis, AWS, Docker is helpful
● A bias to action and love for problem-solving
● Demonstrated excellence in programming, debugging, architecture
● Strong communication skills
● Build, deploy, and maintain the application that teachers and students use
● Write testable, performant code
● Collaborate with other engineers to encourage using best practices
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
● Attend meetings
Please send your resume to email@example.com by March 17th, 2021.