Country IT Manager
Ball Horticultural Company is looking for an IT Manager for their Las Limas Farm located in Estelí.
Work Location: Estelí, Nicaragua
To ensure that IT Las Limas provides the maximum value to the operation through information technologies that facilitates the success of the organization.
- Professional with advanced experience in information technologies to lead the IT department
- Solid IT profile to keep up to date with the technologies advances and features
- Responsible to ensure that all tech systems required for the operations of the Company are implemented successfully and that goals set are achieved and managed properly
- Leadership, strategic thinking and business administration
- Lead IT projects
- Keep track of proper technology to fulfill the operation needs
- Establish and manage IT supplier´s relationships. Manage SLA
- Accountable for the network integrity and security as well as the information systems
- Handle databases, servers and business operation-production
- Analyze costs, value, exposure, risk assesment and business eye to propose and guide the general management for decision-making
- Manage IT department Budget
- Set the objectives and action plan for the IT department
- Systems and/or Computer Engineer
- Proven experience of at least 7 years in IT Manager positions
- Advanced knowledge in data network and infrastructure management
- Project management experience. Agile/Scrum/Design thinking preferable. Experience in system implementations
- Long-term solution and solving thinking
- Bilingual Spanish-English, reading, writing and speaking
- Availibility to work out of conventional schedules according to the level of responsibility of his position
- Live or be willing to live in Estelí
Email your resume to email@example.com (Topic: IT Manager) or deliver to Las Limas Km 153 carretera panamericana Norte. Estelí, Nicaragua.
*All candidates that fulfill the requirements are encouraged to apply as early as possible due to the interviews for the selected incumbents are carried out as they come in.